Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Upturned Stone


Couldn't do it...

I had all 64 pages of this modern day classic scanned and ready to go online. I knew as soon as I saw those nine pages in Brian Cronin's "The Scariest Comic Books of All Time" on CBR that this was one of the all-time greats. It belongs without a doubt in the Top 10. I bought a copy on eBay the day I saw those nine pages...

But it's also creator owned.

And we must support creators, especially amazing creators like Scott Hampton.
And did you know Heavy Metal sells back issues?...
Eight bucks and shipping. That's what it costs to get your copy.
Sixty-four pages for eight bucks and some extra Heavy Metal contributions thrown in.

So take a gander and decide if you're willing to spend eight bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment